Wednesday, May 23, 2012

rusty


Goodness. It's been awhile, hasn't it!

Blogger has changed a lot -- A LOT -- on me since the last time I posted. I have spent...oh my...look at the time! Well anyway...I have spent the entire morning just switching things around here.

As you will note, my new Blogger address is: http://darciehartmangrager.blogspot.com/ (Please add me to your blogging manager.)

How's that for a change! I tried "october's child" dot blogspot dot com...but it seems someone already has spoken for that. So...here I am...right here now...live and soon-to-be in person. Hope you'll continue to follow me! ;]

And I apologize if you're looking for me under "quilting by darcie" dot blogspot dot com. I did not realize that my new change in address would happen faster than immediately! Wow! Technology. Who can keep up?

I am a bit rusty.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Welcome back...even though I've seen you on Facebook, I've missed you!